PTE Summarize written text
(Time 10 minutes each)
Q-1 Read text and summarize it between 5 to 75 words.
Q-2 Read text and summarize it between 5 to 75 words.
PTE Essay Topics List – Latest Essay Topics for PTE 2019
PTE Essay Topics – HI everybody, we are suggesting the PTE Essay list which will help you in PTE Exam planning. We have the assortment of exposition from the as of late held tests. Our group additionally looked into the accompanying given PTE current article themes and attempted to set up the most ideal answer. Look at PTE Essay Topics and give Answers and you will likewise become more acquainted with about PTE rehashed expositions. These PTE paper composing points were asked in past PTE Exams. Snap-on the accompanying PTE exposition subjects with answers. These are planned to be the most significant expositions on the most recent subjects which we have seen in PTE composting area on a monotonous premise. By rehearsing these PTE articles you can accomplish a hearty grasp in the exposition. Understudies who need to travel to another country need to chip away at PTE paper tests for a superior score. We have added PTE article composing tips to upgrade your paper composing abilities.
(List of PTE Essay Writing Topics)
(These are the most common PTE Essay Writing Topics:)
- The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems…so who do u think should be responsible for solving it? Is it the governments, organization or each individual?
- Do you think the consumer should avoid over packed products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
- Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss the positive and negative impacts of this change.
- People pursue dangerous activities like skydiving, motorcycle sports, white-water river rafting etc. Do you support? If yes, why and if not, why?
- Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news awareness and for some, it acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this?