Q-1 Read text and summarize it between 5 to 75 words.
Virgin Media is the first telecoms and media company in the UK to offer “quad play” to its customers, bundling ultra fast broadband, TV and fixed-line telephony alongside its existing mobile phone services. But with these expanding product lines comes increasing operational complexity. Historically, most of Virgin’s sales were made through calls to its contact centres, but as consumer preferences change, the company has recognised the need to move away from a culture that fostered competition between the different sales channels towards a unified approach.
Q-2 Read text and summarize it between 5 to 75 words.
With a bounty of low-evaluated work comparative with the United States, it is nothing unexpected that China, India and other creating nations have practical experience in the generation of work escalated items. For comparable reasons, the United States will spend significant time in the generation of products that are human-and physical capital serious in light of the overall wealth of an exceptionally instructed work power and actually advanced gear in the United States.
This division of worldwide generation should yield a higher worldwide yield of the two kinds of merchandise that would be the situation if every nation endeavored to create both of these products itself. For instance, the United States would deliver increasingly costly work concentrated products due to its progressively costly work and the creating nations would create increasingly costly human and physical capital-serious merchandise due to their overall shortage of these sources of info. This rationale infers that the United States is probably not going to be a critical worldwide rival in the generation green advances that are not moderately serious in the human and physical capital.
By the by, during the beginning periods of the improvement of another innovation, the United States has a relative bit of leeway in the creation of the items empowered by this advancement. In any case, when these innovations become surely known and generation forms are planned that can utilize less-gifted work, creation will move to nations with more affordable work.
PTE Essay Topics List – Latest Essay Topics for PTE 2019
PTE Essay Topics – HI everybody, we are suggesting the PTE Essay list which will help you in PTE Exam planning. We have the assortment of exposition from the as of late held tests. Our group additionally looked into the accompanying given PTE current article themes and attempted to set up the most ideal answer. Look at PTE Essay Topics and give Answers and you will likewise become more acquainted with about PTE rehashed expositions. These PTE paper composing points were asked in past PTE Exams. Snap-on the accompanying PTE exposition subjects with answers. These are planned to be the most significant expositions on the most recent subjects which we have seen in PTE composting area on a monotonous premise. By rehearsing these PTE articles you can accomplish a hearty grasp in the exposition. Understudies who need to travel to another country need to chip away at PTE paper tests for a superior score. We have added PTE article composing tips to upgrade your paper composing abilities.
(List of PTE Essay Writing Topics)
(These are the most common PTE Essay Writing Topics:)
- The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems…so who do u think should be responsible for solving it? Is it the governments, organization or each individual?
- Do you think the consumer should avoid over packed products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
- Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss the positive and negative impacts of this change.
- People pursue dangerous activities like skydiving, motorcycle sports, white-water river rafting etc. Do you support? If yes, why and if not, why?
- Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news awareness and for some, it acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this?